You can represent your Immigration application yourselves to Canadian Immigration authorities, but if you decide to have a representative, please be wise to follow the Canadian Government Guidelines on who can represent you. This page will guide you on how you can check!

Foreign entities sometimes hire Canadian Authorized Representatives on paper but continue to counsel clients and collect money from Canadian Immigration clients. This is not the right way to go with paid Canada Immigration Services. The Canadian Government is clear on what they expect to see when paying someone for assistance with the Canada Immigration service for temporary status visas, permanent residence visas, H&C representation, Employer driven pathways, etc. Please read about it from the Canadian Government website: