The information provided below is intended for foreign nationals living outside of Canada. If you are a Canadian temporary resident, permanent resident, or citizen seeking immigration services, please contact us toll-free at 1-888-553-4833 or visit: https://myar.me/hello/
The Canadian Government authorizes representatives to discuss immigration matters for several reasons. One key reason is that authorized representatives operate under the legal jurisdiction of the Canadian Government, receive training, and can provide written information about immigration opportunities and processes. Canadian immigration services, especially those related to permanent residence and citizenship, fall under the jurisdiction of the Canadian Government and its regulatory authorities.
If you are dealing with a foreign national outside of Canada, you are taking certain risks because most organizations outside Canada do not operate under Canadian Government jurisdiction. The services offered by these organizations may be considered fraudulent or fake consulting, as you are unlikely to receive a written evaluation of your eligibility from a Canadian authorized representative before you commit to their services.
- If you wish to obtain a written eligibility document from a Canadian authorized representative, please follow the guidance provided by https://ircnews.ca/consultant to learn how to select a reputable one.
- Once you have chosen a reliable authorized representative, attend our resource meetings to learn about Canadian immigration programs that may directly impact you and your family. Make informed decisions after gaining an understanding of the various Canadian immigration options available to you. These resource Zoom meetings are free and are held weekly on Thursdays. Details can be found at https://myar.me/zoom.
- We strongly recommend that you watch all the videos provided by a Canadian authorized representative (not a foreign national or foreign company, as these may violate Canadian immigration norms). Afterward, attend the free Canadian authorized representative’s Zoom session on Fridays to get your questions clarified before committing to Canadian immigration services. The AR meeting schedule is also listed at https://myar.me/zoom.
- Once your questions are answered and you decide to pursue Canadian immigration services, it’s time to obtain a free evaluation for you and your family before selecting your Canadian authorized representative. You will receive a link to complete an online evaluation for your family before any fees are involved. This evaluation form may take 10 to 15 minutes to fill out, but the more accurate information you provide, the better the evaluation will be.
- After submitting the evaluation form, please wait for the site to generate an ID, which you can refer to for any follow-up inquiries. The email ID and the form confirmation number will appear on the notification page after you submit your evaluation. Please be patient, as it may take up to 10 days for your Canadian authorized representative to complete this evaluation. All of these services are provided for free at this stage. The right approach could change your life!
If you need to contact your Canadian authorized representative or their office, please fill out this form. The typical response time is 3 business days. If you are in a hurry, consider attending the free Zoom info session on Fridays, where you can find the link and credentials posted at https://myar.me/zoom.