Good day ladies and gentlemen, this is IRC news, I am Joy Stephen, a certified Canadian Immigration practitioner, and I bring to you this Provincial News Bulletin from the province of Saskatchewan. This recording originates from the Polinsys studios in Cambridge, Ontario.

Province Receives Allocation of Over 15,000 Study Permit Applications and is One of the First in the Country to Launch an Automated Provincial Attestation Letter Processing System

The Government of Saskatchewan is pleased to provide an update on the province’s response to the federal government’s cap on international students approved to study in Canada.

As of April 1, Saskatchewan’s 2024 allocation allows for 15,054 undergraduate or college-level study permit applications, which is an increase from the original allocation of 12,000 assigned by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) in February. It takes into account the province’s historical acceptance rate and could result in a total of 7,200 study permits for the year. 

You can always access past news from the Province of Saskatchewan by visiting this link:

Furthermore, if you are interested in gaining comprehensive insights into the Provincial Express Entry Federal pool Canadian Permanent Residence Program or other Canadian Federal or Provincial Immigration programs, or if you require guidance after your selection, we cordially invite you to connect with us through

We highly recommend participating in our complimentary Zoom resource meetings, which take place every Thursday. We kindly request you to carefully review the available resources. Should any questions arise, our team of Canadian Authorized Representatives is readily available to address your concerns during the weekly AR’s Q&A session held on Fridays. You can find the details for both of these meetings at

Our dedicated team is committed to providing you with professional assistance throughout the immigration process. Additionally, IRCNews offers valuable insights on selecting a qualified representative to advocate on your behalf with the Canadian Federal or Provincial governments, which can be accessed at